When I saw the Dry Case at CES, I had high hopes that it would be useful for protecting a handheld recorder from the elements. It didn’t work out that way unless you’re happy with telephone quality recordings (it was designed for use with phones) but it still has some merit, and it made for an interesting study. Read the review, look at the spectrum plots, and download the sample recordings. Visit the Product Reviews page or grab it directly here.
- Knobcon V – September 9-11 2016, Chicago IL
- Roland Presents a 24-Hour On-Line Streaming Music Festival – September 9, 2016
- A Mixing Contest – or maybe – Some Tracks For Mixing Practice
- Registration Open for the Audio Engineering Society (AES) 141st International Convention – Los Angeles September 29 – October 1, 2016
- NAB 2016 Show Report Posted